It’s YWCA Sonoma County’s “Pop Up” Holiday Shop exclusively for families in our care.
It’s a place where YWCA volunteers sort and distribute much needed holiday gifts to families living at our shelter, sending their little ones to our childcare centers and those receiving our trauma informed counseling support. Staff members schedule client visits and everyone is full of the joy of the holiday season!
Thank you for your continued support of YWCA’s singular and vital role to support families impacted by domestic violence, child abuse and trauma in Sonoma County.
With immense gratitude from those in need,
Madeleine Keegan O’Connell
Chief Executive Officer
YWCA’S WISH LIST:
- New TOYS & Gifts! For ages 3 – 15
- Pajamas and slippers for any age – men’s, women’s and children’s
- Snuggle lap blankets – think “soft”
- Christmas Trees – 5 feet and under (LIMITED 6)
- Holiday lights, well organized and preferably in the original packaging
- Ornaments – think boxes and not individually wrapped heirlooms
- Rolls of wrapping paper, gift bags, tape and bows
- Personal journals and appointment calendars w/pens
- Kid’s bikes and helmets, safety is a must!